Benieuwd naar nieuwe en slimme manieren om te testen? Ontdek de nieuwste trends en ontwikkelingen rondom softwarekwaliteit tijdens de QX Day op 4 oktober. Meld je nu aan.
By now, we know quite a bit about Blockchain as a disruptive technology. Blockchain has acquired a new identity in the enterprise and it’s about time we demonstrate how it performs in practice.
What actual use is it to organisations and citizens? In support of this, IDnext and Sogeti are providing a platform for stakeholders, experts and specialists working in this area to share knowledge, xperience and expertise.
From Disruptive Technology to Business Case
This day sets out to inspire participants like yourself to think about your own business case regarding disruption. At this event, we are allowing ourselves to be counselled on the transition to disruption. When do you apply Blockchain technology, what does it bring, and how much (more) does it cost? During the event some concrete use cases will be presented and elucidated.
We’ll have talks on the development of a business case, concrete use cases, exposition on the gains and (hidden) losses as well as the risks regarding Blockchain, and we’ll endeavour to gain insight into the applicability of Blockchain and eID. Is there scope for e.g. an Idensys Blockchain? As you know, at IDnext we are adherents of the Open Space concept. However, let’s disrupt that as well. We are introducing the Open Blockchain Space. In the Open Blockchain Space Marketplace, parties can present their own solutions, and there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss them. There will also be plenty of opportunities for networking. IDnext is announcing confirmed speakers who are global experts, innovators and key players in the world of Blockchain.
12:30 - 13:00
- Entrance lunch
13:00 - 15:00
- Welcome and opening sessions Jeffrey Antoni (Sogeti)
- Erik Holkers (Sogeti - blockchain for dummies)
- Haaino Beljaars (Sogeti, blockchain technology applied, the trustworthy search engine)
- Steven Gort (ICTU - Blockchain within the Dutch Government, an update)
15:00 - 15:30
- Refreshments and networking time
15:30 - 17:00 Use cases of Blockchain
- Wouter Raateland (TU Delft - PassPORT (reliable ports within blockchain)
- Amin Rafiee (Bitnation - How can Blockchain help the refugees within the EU region?)
- Peter Penning (ING - Blockchain for identities in the banking context)
17:00 - 17:15
17:15 - 18:30
- Network drink